Saturday, August 2, 2008

Singapore -Seoul -SanFransisco

This year is going to be the most exiting year of my life. There are two reasons for that so far and cant imagine what would add to the list.
Firstly to get married and secondly being able to fly abroad.
First is due in the month of October. The second has just happened.
I was asked to undergo a training in the US office of the company that I am working. The call came suddenly so that I had to alter all my plans for the big event in the coming months.
After a tiresome preparation I started flying on 31st July from Sri Lanka.
My first stop was at Singapore where I stayed for the night. The I started to San Fransisco on the next day morning. It was a 18 hour fly over the pacific sea and we had a stay at Seoul - South Korea.
Now I am in San Fransisco. I am hoping to post comprehensive description on each air ports in the future. (Hope the time permits me to do this)

No comments: