Monday, July 14, 2008

New web site to Saparagamu Maha Saman Dewalaya

Recently I was asked to craft a web site for Saparagamu Maha Saman Dewalaya -Rathnapura.
Since this is the Asala Perahara season the aim was to publish the web site by today.
I was able to develop a simple site. Still the site do not contain much information. But expecting to upload as and when I det the translated information.
www.mahasamandewalaya.lk
Many thanks to my brother, Buddhike for helping the site to upload to ftp server.
Shashi from Nirmaini for providing us the free 250MB space for the site.
Sajani for helping me out with the site layout.

Take a look at the page. Your comments will be more helpfull to improve the site quality. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work Gala....giv my regards to Sajani too

AsankE said...

Thanks Hasini. Hope u r doing fine in AUS.

Suchith Abeyewickreme said...

really really nice work !
Congrats !

AsankE said...

Thanks Suchith.