Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Writing without technicality

Recently I was asked to write an article for an magazine. The magazine was to publish along with an event at the University. As I mentioned in my first article, I have the reluctant to write right from the skeleton. This has made me try to avoid writing the article. Two days before a junior who is in the organizing committee called me and asked for the article.
Worried a lot of not doing this before and struggling to find time I started writing the article.
That article was about a trip. Initially I expect this to be much technical one with all the scientific data along the experiences we gain at the trip. but as I go on I found that I am not that sound to write down fact for a magazine. Writing facts to the public has to be done with the greater concern and knowledge.
So I had to write my article in artistic manner by adding some descriptions what we see and with some humor.
The article indeed turned out as a god one. That is my initial and final full reading.
I am waiting for the published version of the magazine........

No comments: